CLOROX CANVAS 19 PRESENTED BY ASTER KIDS – A platform for all young dreamers, the artists, the little Picassos, to come and let out their imaginations through various colors
A fun-filled platform for all young dreamers, the artists, the little Picassos, to come and unleash imagination through various colors
It all started two years back as a contest with a small participation of 600 kids, soon grew out to be an experience for young minds to mingle with other fellow artists and have their thoughts expressed through art. The total participation in 2018 was more than 2600, and the event was a massive success in terms of turnouts and experience.
The details of the event are as follows:
Date: 22nd November 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
1. Entry is free for participating in the competition
2. The competition will start at 10:00 AM and will close by 4:00 PM. Participants must choose their time slot during they registrations
3. First, Second and Third prizes will be awarded for each group and 10 runners-up from each group.
4. All participants are advised to reach the venue at least 30mins before the starting time of the competition and as per the time slot they choose.
5. All the participants should enter the venue as per the time slot provided to them during the registration
6. The time duration for the competition is 45 minutes
7. Group A- shall be provided only with a pre-drawn art/design to colour. The drawing sheet should be collected from the person in charge at the same venue
8. Groups B, C & D will be provided with the officially supplied drawing sheet. However, all participants are encouraged to get their canvas for better result of the painting
9. Participants will have to bring their colors, supporting board and other required material with them
10. Participants can use the colors of their choice.
11. An independent panel of judges will decide winning entries. The decision of the board of judges will be final and will not be open for the challenge in any manner or whatsoever
12. All the participants will be handed over a participation certificate after the competition
13. Winners and prize distribution details will be sent via email only to the winners after a week of the competition day.
14. The judgment will be based on theme and Creativity
15. After the online registration process kindly make sure to carry a print of the registration form