Dr. Ankita Tuknayat is a patient-focused dermatologist having more than 6 years of experience in her field. She has extensive knowledge of cutaneous diseases and their management and is proficient in a variety of therapeutic and procedural modalities like excision surgeries for warts, moles, tumors, ear lobe repair along with other dermatological procedures. She has an extensive experience in aesthetic procedures like botulinum toxin for wrinkles, fillers and thread lift for facial rejuvenation, mesotherapy and various indications of LASERS. She maintains effective communication with patients from diverse backgrounds and treats them with empathy.
MD Dermatology – Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India (2016-2019)
Specialty Certificate Examination SCE Dermatology (Royal College of Physicians- United Kingdom)
MBBS -Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India (2009-2014)
1. Consultant Dermatologist in Cutis Academy of Cutaneous Sciences (CACS), Bengaluru, Karnataka from November 2022 to January 2023.
2. Senior Dermatologist in the Department of Dermatology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh from January 2020 to October 2022
3. Senior resident in the Department of Dermatology, Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal from August 2019 to January, 2020
1. Life member of Indian association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
2. International associate member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
3. Member of Indian Association of Adolescent Health (IAAH)
4. Reviewer of Clinical and experimental Dermatology (CED)
5. Reviewer of Journal of American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD)
1. Trained in performing skin surgeries pertaining to malignant conditions like curettage and electrocautery, cryosurgery and local excision
2. Adept in diagnosing and treating a wide range of cutaneous diseases such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, warts, skin cancers, sexually transmitted diseases, etc
3. Trained in performing Aesthetic procedures like thread lift and injectables like botulinum toxin, fillers and mesotherapy
4. Extensive training in cosmetic procedures like chemical peels, platelet rich plasma therapy for various conditions such as acne scars,skin rejuvenation, melasma, alopecia
5. Trained in procedural dermatology procedures like skin biopsy, electrosurgery, cryosurgery, lobuloplasty, radiofrequency procedures, suture less ear lobe repair, microneedling, lipoma and cyst
6. Skilled in performing various vitiligo surgeries like suction blister grafting, non-cultured and cultured melanocyte grafting and micro-pigmentation
7. Experienced in managing the patients on teleconsultation platform with respect to diagnosis, treatment and follow up
8. Knowledge and experience in various lasers and light based devices
9. Experience in treating diseases like vitiligo with phototherapy and vitiligo surgery
10. Patient Management- Excellent Communication, Patient Care and Education
Disclaimer : Doctor's timings are subject to change. For further inquiries please contact the concerned Clinic.