- 2020-2023- Consultant Psychiatrist at Darsh Superspeciality hospital, Karnataka, India
- 2016-2019- Senior Psychiatry Registrar at Northwest Mental Health, Melbourne, Australia
- 2011- 2016- Assistant professor at BRIMS and ESIC Medical colleges, Karnataka, India.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS – Government Medical college, Mysore, Karnataka, India- 2006
- MD – National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore, Karnataka, India -2011
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society – LF NO 1401642020
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society – Karnataka chapter (IPSKC)
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society – South Zone- No47
- Life member of Indian Medical association – KAR/21129/26/561/268727/2021-22/L.
- Received “ Best outgoing Resident” award from Department of Psychiatry, NIMHANS, Bangalore, India- 2011.
- Awarded a certificate of appreciation from Government of India for exemplary performance in rendering emergency medical care during Sikkim earthquake in September 2011.
- “Theta Burst for Sexual Dysfunction in Bipolar Depression – A Case Series” Journal of Psychosexual Health. (Manuscript accepted for publication in march 2022).
- Familial Co-Aggregation of Dementia with Schizophrenia: A Cross Sectional Pedigree Analysis. Indian J Psychol Med.2022;44(4):366–370.
- Common cardiovascular non-communicable diseases in the parental generation across different anxiety disorders: A cross sectional study using pedigree analysis. MedPulse International Journal of Psychology.
October 2021; 20(1): 06-08.
- Performance of schizophrenia patients on self-monitoring task: A cross-sectional study. MedPulse International Journal of Psychology. September 2021;19(3): 32-35.
- Study of depression, anxiety, stress and quality of sleep among healthcare professionals during COVID-19
pandemic in North Karnataka region. MedPulse International Journal of Psychology. May 2021;18(2): 11-14.
- A study on nomophobia, quality of sleep and associated behavioural problems in engineering students.
Med Pulse International Journal of Psychology. February 2021; 17(2): 07-12.
- Bilateral self-enucleation in acute transient psychotic disorder: the influence of sociocultural factors on psychopathology. Comprehensive Psychiatry 53(2012) 576-578.
- Adult Psychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry