MBBS- Saint Petersburg State Medical University.
- Jun-2010 – Dec-2010 PUSHPAWATI SINGHANIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE NEW DELHI -MEDICAL OFFICER: Working experience in Gastroenterologist and liver and billiary Science.
- Jan-2011 – Jan-2012 RML HOSPITAL NEW DELHI JUNIOR RESIDENT: Working experience in ophthalmologist.
- Feb-2012 – Oct-2013 BASU’S CLINIC SILIGURI -ICU MEDICAL OFFICER: Working experience in dealing with critically ill patients in ICU
- Jul-2013 – Oct-2019 JEEVAN SURAKHA HOSPITAL BANKURA GENERAL PRACTITIONER: To attend patients in icu and opd and perform icu Interventions. Intubation central Venous lines and other critical care medicine experience Daily Experience of dealing patient with cardiac arrest and Infectious diseases. Dealing with tropical diseases. Alarming patient and their family regarding prevention and Precautions of the disease. Performing intubation central venous lines and dialysis line In emergency. To communicate with consultants regarding the progress Of the patient. To guide the nursing staff about the protocol and Guidelines of the modern management
- Sep-2013 – Oct-2019 SAROJ GUPTA CANCER RESEARCH INSTITUTE KOLKATA, GENERAL PRACTITIONER ICU EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN ICU AND DEALING WITH CANCER: Patients and their complications dealing with the emotional and psychological aspect of the patient and their families. On patients family. Identify the cause of sudden onset of detoriation of the Patient’s health due to chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Aug-2018 – Nov-2019 BMB HEART RESEARCH INSTITUTE KOLKATA -WARD INCHARGE: Dealing patients with heart disease This is one of the largest cardiology super speciality Hospital in India. Observation of post ptca ,ppi patient and dealing with acute Myocardial infarction cases.
- CHEST MEDICINE
- EMERGENCY AND CRITICAL CARE