- 2013-2014- Government Taluq Hospital, Perumbavoor, Kerala
- 2015-2018- Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
- 2018-2020- Avitis Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala
- 2020-2022- Valluvanad Hospital Complex, Kerala
Education and Training
- MBBS – Government Medical college, Trivandrum (2006-2012)
- MD Pulmonary Medicine- Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata (2015-2018)
- American College of Chest physicians
- European Respiratory Society
- Indian Chest society
- Kerala Academy of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- TYSA zonal Quiz Round winner
- University Third Rank Holder in MD Pulmonary Medicine
- Received Awards for best paper presentations in National Pulmonary Medicine Conferences and West Bengal state Pulmonary Conferences.
- Peer Reviewer in Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International
- She has Research Papers and Case reports published in International journals like Asian Journals of case reports in Medicine and Health, International Journal of scientific Research, European journal of pharmaceutical and medical Research.
- Her areas of interest are Allergy and Difficult Asthma including biologics, COPD, Acute and chronic bronchitis, Interstitial Lung disease, Respiratory Infections , Pleural diseases, Covid and post covid lung fibrosis and Obstructive sleep apnea. She does procedures like diagnostic and therapeutic flexible bronchoscopy, Intercostal chest drainage, Thoracentesis and Pleurodesis.
English, Malayalam, Hindi, Bangla