- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- 8 years and 6 months experience in clinical physiotherapy and involved in teaching for physiotherapy students in India.
- 2004 – 2006 – CSI trainee Multi Speciality Hospital, India.
- 2006 – 2014 – Care physiotherapy and pain relief centre, India.
- 2006 – 2014 – Modern Siddha and multispeciality centre, India.
Paediatric physiotherapy and worked as a volunteer in the spastic society of Tamilnadu, India.
- She Completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)- Dr. MGR medical university, Tamilnadu, India in 2003.
- She Practised for almost 8 years in various multispecialty medical centres in India.
- She Worked as a physiotherapy lecturer in the Mohammed Sathak college of physiotherapy, Chennai, India from 2005 till 2014.
- She Volunteered in spastic society of Tamilnadu from 2013 to 2014.
- Other accolades short term course in sports injuries and it’s management from Saveetha college of physiotherapy, Tamilnadu, India.
- She Completed her motor relearning program from Dr. Lakshmipathy neurological centre, Tamilnadu, India.
- Pain relieving treatments for all orthopaedic and neurological conditions using Electrical modalities like Interferential stimulation,Tens,Infra red, Wax therapy, Ultrasound,Lumbar and cervical traction, Muscle and nerve stimulation.
- Post-Fracture Rehabilitation to reduce stiffness and muscle weakness • Exercise Programs for strengthening of muscle. Joint mobility. Balance and Equilibrium.
- Pre- operative and post- operative orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- Sports injuries.
- The advice is given on general posture correction and modifications to be done at work. (Ergonomics)
- The advice was given to enhance cardiac and respiratory fitness.
- Stretching and relaxation techniques for musculoskeletal and neurological conditions