ENT is the acronym for Ears, Nose, and Throat. ENT specialists deal with health conditions that affect these three regions in
the human body. This field of medicine is called Otorhinolaryngology or Otolaryngology. For patients experiencing pain, discomfort, or problems in their ears, nose and throat, Aster Clinics house the best ENT
specialists in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi who provide proactive and accurate diagnosis and effective treatments.
When To See An ENT Specialist In Dubai?
Otolaryngologists can help people who experience any or multiple of the following conditions plaguing the ears, nose and throat:
- You have trouble swallowing every day.
- You experience persistent hoarseness in the throat.
- You experience growths in your mouth, throat, nose, ears, or neck.
- If you feel persistent ringing in your ears.
- If you lose balance frequently and feel dizzy.
- If you experience changes in taste or sense of smell.
- If you have a foreign body stuck in your throat or nose.
- If you experience changes or damage to your voice, that doesn’t heal.
- If you experience frequent nosebleeds.
- If you have facial pain or headaches.
- Feeling of pressure, blockage or pain in the ears.
Procedures And Treatments Offered Across Dubai, Sharjah, And Abu Dhabi
Aster Clinics believe in proactive and preventive care for patients aided with technology, knowledge, and expertise. You will receive the most comprehensive otolaryngology treatment across all our locations in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi through the most experienced ENT specialists:
- Chronic ear infections arise from problems like colds, flu, allergies, etc.
- Dizziness and vertigo may arise because of problems in your ear which can be diagnosed at our well-equipped ENT
- Our ENT doctor can help diagnose conditions like sinusitis.
- If you see lumps in the neck area, you may have an infection in the lymph nodes, which an ENT doctor can treat.
- Chronically sore throat is a symptom of tonsilitis. It is important to see an ENT doctor if you have difficulty
- Sleep apnea, a condition where you experience irregular breathing while asleep, can also be managed with the help of
an ENT specialist in Dubai.
At Aster Clinics, the ENT department can help make you feel better and heal quickly with a wide range of treatments, procedures and facilities:
- ENT Endoscopies
- Repositioning therapies for dizziness
- Cobalation-assisted adenotonsillectomy
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Inferior turbinate reduction surgery
- Vocal chord surgery
In addition to providing the treatments above, our ENT specialists go above and beyond by providing the following services to
- Screening, diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and dizziness
- Mastoiditis management
- Diagnosing and treating ear infections, inflammations
- Managing perforated eardrums
- Management of sinusitis, tonsilitis, rhinitis
- Managing obstructive sleep apnea
- Managing hoarseness of voice
Why Are Aster Clinics The Home For The Best ENT In Dubai?
At Aster Clinics, we are dedicated to bringing expertise and technology to provide patients with optimized, proactive
treatments to help them live their best lives. Problems of the ear, nose, and throat directly affect the ability of an individual to
experience life fully.
As a healthcare clinic that houses the best ENT specialists in Dubai, we aim to promptly help those with ENT issues get the
right treatment. We are conveniently located across major cities in UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Our in-house ENT doctors are trained in using modern technology and methods like endoscopic procedures to provide
minimally invasive patient treatment.
We aim to provide holistic treatment that is augmented with expertise and advanced medicine to one and all.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the importance of ENT?
ENT specialists in Dubai are trained to identify symptoms and signs that indicate problems specific to the ears, nose, and
throat. They provide targeted treatments for the best patient outcomes.
How are the ears, nose, and throat connected?
An organ called the eustachian tube connects the ear, nose, and throat. This tube helps to equalize the pressure in the middle
ear. The right pressure enables better hearing.
Is an ENT infection serious?
A majority of ENT infections go away on their own. However, if an infection persists for longer than two weeks, it is
recommended that you visit Aster Clinics branches and consult an ENT doctor.
How many types of ENT disorders are there?
There are majorly five types of ENT disorders:
- Foreign objects
- Lumps and growths
- Functional disorders
What kind of ENT conditions need surgical treatment?
For ENT conditions with chronic infections that persist for over three months, worsen or impact the quality of life, and ENT
doctors may intervene with surgical treatments depending on the diagnosis.
How to prevent ENT infections?
Follow the tips below to control ENT infections:
- Do not remove ear wax by yourself.
- Do not use Q-tips in your ears.
- Keep your vaccinations and immunizations updated.