A physiotherapist focuses on body mobility and flexibility through guided exercise, manual therapy, advice, and education.
Physiotherapists are trained anatomists and physiologists who understand how the human body moves. Aster Clinics are a chain of physiotherapy clinics in Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi where you can work with expert
physiotherapists to improve your mobility and flexibility. Our physiotherapists are the best professionals in the UAE
When To Consider Physiotherapy In Dubai?
If you experience one or more of the following symptoms, we recommend you visit the best physiotherapy clinics in Dubai at the earliest opportunity:
- If you have recurring pain after an injury that refuses to subside.
- If you experience trouble maintaining balance while walking or standing.
- If you experience pain while sitting at your desk.
- If you are experiencing mobility problems.
- If you experience problems like urinary incontinence due to weakened pelvic floor muscles. An expert
physiotherapist can guide you with the right exercises.
- If you are diagnosed with neurological disorders.
- If medication isn’t helping with the pain.
- If surgery has been prescribed for mobility improvement, a physiotherapy session can help you recover faster.
Procedures And Treatments Offered Across Dubai, Sharjah, And Abu Dhabi
At Aster Clinics, we endeavor to make high-quality healthcare accessible and available to every individual in UAE. Our trained team of expert physiotherapists have long years of experience in mobility and therapeutic exercises that help you
regain joint and soft-tissue flexibility within a few sessions.
- Targeted physiotherapy exercises that address your physiological conditions are done at the clinic or at home.
- Treatments using electrophysical devices like interferential therapy, therapeutic ultrasound, TENS machine, low-level lasers and shockwave therapies.
- Manual therapies help mobilize soft tissues and joints of your body.
- Functional dry-needling.
- Pre and antenatal care.
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation exercises.
- Physiotherapy for back pain using non-surgical spinal decompression techniques or mechanical traction.
Aster Clinics is one of the best physiotherapy clinics in Dubai, where experts focus on more than just exercises and therapies
to help you improve your quality of life. We also provide the following:
- Research materials and resources to help you understand your condition better.
- Education about the right postures and lifestyle choices to manage painful conditions of the body.
- Consultations to help measure your progress and devise further physiotherapy plans to deliver maximum benefit.
Our expert physiotherapists in Dubai work closely with your specialist doctors to help create mobility, therapeutic exercises,
and treatments targeted to your needs.
If you are experiencing mobility issues or have been prescribed physiotherapy consultations, book an appointment at Aster
physiotherapy clinics today.
Why Are Aster Clinics The Home For The Best Expert Physiotherapists In Dubai?
Aster Clinics is one of the largest integrated clinic networks in the UAE. All our initiatives, treatments, consultations,
procedures, and recommendations are made with the patient’s best interests in mind.
The core of our values lies in providing preventive and proactive care that is augmented with a staff trained in international
caregiving standards and the best experts in physiotherapy in Dubai. Our professionals and doctors are well-versed in using
modern technologies and modernized treatment procedures and methods to provide the best possible care to patients.
We care for the patients and aim to deliver treatments with the least possible recovery times and healthy healing.
Aster’s physiotherapy clinics are state-of-the-art facilities built over sprawling areas and equipped with all the technologies
that aid our physiotherapy treatment list:
- Electrotherapy equipment
- Four-channel TENS
- Electronic muscle stimulators
- Sequential compression devices
…and much more.
Book a consultation with our physiotherapy specialists in Dubai to get the best possible rehabilitation for your body. Call us
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the various types of physiotherapy treatment lists?
Physiotherapy is of several types. The major ones are listed below:
- Sports physiotherapy to deal with sports injuries. These sessions are extremely rigorous.
- Geriatric physiotherapy to help seniors regain muscle strength.
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy to help rehabilitate mobility due to bone and joint damage.
- Pediatric physiotherapy helps diagnose, prevent, and treat developmental disorders in infants and children.
- Neurological physiotherapy helps restore the range of motion caused due to nerve damage.
What is the role of a physiotherapist?
A physiotherapist plays seven important roles:
- They are medical experts who know about human anatomy and physiology.
- They are excellent communicators to help understand the issues of their patients.
- They collaborate with the other doctors to help understand the patient’s medical condition better.
- They are leaders who guide their staff in providing effective treatment.
- They are health advocates who educate people about caring for the body.
- They are scholars who continue to learn and become better doctors.
- They are professionals in their fields with expertise in treating a variety of mobility and flexibility problems.
What are the three pillars of physiotherapy?
The three pillars of physiotherapy are:
- Exercise: To help strengthen the muscles and stabilize the balance of your body.
- Movement: To help improve the body’s range of motion and flexibility.
- Rehabilitation: To help the bones, joints, and muscles heal properly from injuries or disease and function as normally as possible.
What techniques does physiotherapy have?
Physiotherapy employs three major techniques to help restore movement normalcy in a patient:
- Education, advice, and resources to help the patient understand their condition.
- Guided or assisted movement and exercise help the patient regain strength and mobility.
- Manual or other therapies to relieve pain and boost healing and recovery.
Is there a physiotherapy test?
An expert physiotherapist employs simple movement and reflex tests to understand your body’s condition and response
better. It helps them identify the biological factors like weakness or stiffness and physiological factors to create a treatment
plan for the patient.